Re: Clustering on FC1 (Michael Mansour)

Jonathan B. Horen wrote:
Ok, I'll be specific. For my first project, I want to
build a fileserver cluster and for my second project,
a print server cluster. Each cluster would comprise of
2 members, a primary and a secondary.

For the file server cluster, I want to be able to
failover to the secondary server if the primary server
fails.

For the print server cluster, I want the same thing to
happen.

Afterwards I'd like to look at clustering Apache
webservers, and I'd like to do all of this on FC1 if
not on RHEL. I noted on the RH site that they have
Clustering software available within the RHEL
releases.

See the "Linux High-Availability Project" website, at:

http://linux-ha.org/

Not yet FC1, http://openssi.org/ -- Bob Marcan mailto:bob.marcan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Aster^H^H...HermesPlus^H^H^H...S&T Slandrova ul. 2 tel: +386 (1) 5895-200 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia http://www.hermes-plus.si