Re: dia mystery.

Aaron Konstam wrote:
I have up to now been unable to changfe the size of a dia diagram for
prinitng. Can someone explain how to do that?

As much as I've used Dia for ERD's, I don't think I've *ever* printed a single diagram. <grin>

How 'bout a workaround?

Export the diagram as filename.png, after that an input box for the desired size in pixels will come up. Size it as you wish, and then you can lpr it or get it into Gimp.

Hope this helps,
Clint

-- Clint Harshaw <clint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>