Re: Logs and how to read them

At 03:50 PM 4/21/2004, you wrote:

2 days for updating? Then you certainly did not setup mirror usage :(

nope, I did not see your message on this list about how to set up a mirror until a week after I had done it the slow way but rest assured I have done it for the future :)

about a mail size of 0 bytes. So there was not any DATA transfered. You
can forget such entries. That are harmless connects, sending no data.

I saw the 0 bytes but I was not sure. I may send you a short excerpt off-list of the maillog after I get the data log from my ISP also.

As I said, I am pretty sure I am safe and secure, I have run several of the relay tests (again Thank You for the links) and I cant imagine it being from my system. I just need to learn more about reading logs and what they mean.

mike