Re: One dial-up connexion and 2 computers link by a cross cable

Install and configure Squid proxy on the machine which is connected
directly to internet (suppose 192.168.0.1)
>> refer 2 this page for configuring Squid...
http://www.europe.redhat.com/documentation/rhl6.2/ssl-en/s1-optional-squid.php3

then, on the other machine set the proxy server address as 192.168.0.1  and port 3128.