Re: RH rips again Was: extend EOL for Red Hat Linux 9?

At 17:37 4/20/2004, you wrote:
Users must, at least, check for incoming mail via POP3 or IMAP4 or a Web
interface (which is a front end for IMAP4) before they're allowed to
send any mail.

POP-before-SMTP was quite common awhile back, before SMTP AUTH really got widespread support. Is there a reason (other than "it's not broken, don't fix it" which is valid) why you haven't moved your SMTP cluster to use SMTP AUTH? Just curious.

Also, when I get the HOWTO roughed up and nearly finished, would you be OK with me sending you a copy and asking for your reviews/comments/feedback?

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com