Library Software Networking

I'm throwing a stone in the bush and see what comes from it. I am looking
for a sofrware package to help manage a library in my local vacinity. I do
not realy find something on the internet and if there is something then it
is R6000.00, It would be great if there is something of linux that I can run
on my fedora box on the network. I must be able to do everything that a
library would need, listing books, fines for late returns etc.

Hope to hear something

JC