Re: yummir, manage mirror servers in /etc/yum.conf

Well, looking at the top of yummir ("less -Sn `which yummir`") I see the following.

#!/usr/bin/env python

What happens if you do "which env"? Do you also get "command not found"? I suspect you will. Otherwise be sure you are running as root. If you "su" to root, be sure to do "su -" so as to grab root's PATH too. I will bet you are not using root's PATH..

Peter

Howard Burnside wrote:

I like the idea of yummir, but I cannot seem to get it to work.  I know
it is installed, I can check doc (man yummir) but it will run (command
not found).  I know python is installed; what else must I check to make
sure I have all the req.'s in place.

Thanks in advance,

Ben