Re: user with root priviledge

Our Windows solution is to create two administrator-capable accounts. How
can we best do the same with Linux machines?

I may be wrong but I think it's possible to have several user names with user ID 0.

Keven Ring wrote:

Third, too many "system administrators" [read: ROOT USERS] are likely to cause more headaches than it is worth.

If more than one person needs root access, and a few selected commands through sudo isn't enough, then surely it's better to have multiple root accounts that to share a password.

Björn Persson