Re: RULE, was:Fedora light (lite)

Marco Fioretti wrote:

Yesterday I tried to install Fedora on a small laptop (133mhz, 32 mb ram,
1,5 gb harddisk). As you all can see is that this machine doesn't have power
or space to run Fedora. I was wondering if anyone knows how to make Fedora
smaller and less hardwareconsuming? And also with a desktop.

The answer is RULE (www.rule-project.org/en/), with which I have a laptop with
the same specs with Red Hat 9 and KOffice

Right now we are on hold, busy to rebuild the website from scratch for greater
useability (if any SPIP experts are reading this, please contact me off list).
After that we'll try to release RULE for FC2, skipping, almost surely, FC1

Ciao,
Marco Fioretti

More better you try http://www.nongnu.org/rule/ (at least since 17/04/2004).