Re: After Updating Open Office, Help Files are Gone

Clint Harshaw wrote/ha scritto, On/il 18/04/2004 16:29:

I ran the update for Open Office via yum a couple of days ago. Now I can't get any help files at all. This wasn't an issue prior to the update.

When I click on Help -> Contents here is the message that appears in the right-most box:

The requested document does not exist in the database !!

Did this happen to anyone else?

Does anyone have some ideas about how to get the Help files back?

Thanks,
Clint

Yes: here too. Of course, no idea how to get them back.... ;-)

--

Antonio M.

Working with  Mozilla 1.6 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1
    Uso Mozilla 1.6 su Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1