Re: FC1 kernel upgrade w/rpms

Bart Kalita wrote:

Is there a definitive HOW TO regarding updating fedora core 1 to Kernel
2.6??

I've played a little with the idea but in the process managed to lose
sound and I've lost the track of what was supposed to be added, deleted
from various folders.

I'm aware that there are at least 3 different descriptions of the
process on the net, but none of them sounded definitive and to be honest
none of them worked for me.