Re: sorry

Hi,

> "or if you fancy being 4 steps behind everything else in the universe"
>
> hahaha Im not the only one that feels that way?

I was being nice to Debian. To me, Debian is the Win98 of Linux distros.
Not exactly up to date, but stable. It just annoys me that they persist
in their holier than thou attitude!

> Mandrake was in chapter 11, but not sure if it still is or not.

Nope. Moved out of c.11 a month or so back.

TTFN

Paul

--
"There are four stages to any war
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you