Re: question about security

Vincent Schultz wrote:

Hello,

Maybe you're talking about SELINUX kernel ? You have 2 solutions :

1) understand this secure kernel, see
http://people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/selinux-faq-en/

2) Disable the feature for a while with setenforce command :
root# setenforce 0
and set "SELINUX=permissive" (without the "") in /etc/sysconfig/selinux

The kernel audit will be still active in /var/log/messages, and you will
be able to see what are your problems and understand SELINUX.

Vincent

Okay fellows, I have read the principles, what do you want??? A startrek kind of fascist military environment is that it why my uncle died for, shot by the germans working for the Gaulle and getting the highe possible reward, posthume from PRINCE BERNARD, for heavens sake, don't go this way, I MEAN IT

--
Vink