Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 2, Issue 187

Xiaotian Sun wrote:

sorry, maybe I didn't make myself clear.  it's not because there's some
dead mozilla process.  it happens on a freshly booted machine, after
updating the kernel, along with some dependencies.  so I suspect it may
be some library problem.  but I'm not sure.

Dear Xiaotion Sun,

I had indeed reinstalled my machine and did a "yum update", first I did it having my extisiting repository of cache/yum{headers,packages}, because I use that directories via a symlink. I that the the problem came through that, so I got rid of the headers and packages directory, reinstalled all again from my F1.90 iso's.
The problem is, however, veryanoying on my system, and each time I boot it stays that way, I just can't do anything.

Is there anybody outathere who has a sufficient answer ot this (my) problem?

--
Vink