Re: ext3 journaling taking up HDD Space ?

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:15:50 -0500, "Matthew Benjamin" <msbenjamin@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>It appears that you can do the following to changeback to ext2...
>
>disable it by changing your /etc/fstab entries back to ext2, and doing a
>clean shutdown.  when you reboot, you're back to ext2.
>
>The only question now is how do I clean out those journal entries, and
>where are they stored?

check this link:
http://tinyurl.com/2bjmj

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=journal%2Bremove%2Bext3%2Bredhat&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=4UaL7.74%24NL5.22854701%40newssvr14.news.prodigy.com&rnum=1