PPPoE set up, question rephrased.......

Hi there:

Ummmm, the newbie is confused. Ok, let me rephrase my question in setting up
a PPPoE connection.

I have a username and a password, where do I enter them and make the
connection?

Please correct me if I am wrong. I went to 'redhat-config-network' and I
presume that I need to make a new profile (under Devices) that makes the
connection. So I hit 'New' and then the dialog appeared so I choose
'Ethernet connection' then 'my Ethernet card (eth0)' then this is where I
got stuck. What do I choose between dhcp, bootp and dialup? Or do I need to
set IP statically?

Also, I get 'command not found' when I type in 'adsl-setup'.

Many thanks

Yours

CHUN