cat /var/log/rpmpkgs | grep ppp => No such file or directory.........

Hi there:

Thanks for your reply on my post of making connection using PPPoE. I got 'No
such file or directory' returned from typing the below in the terminal.

cat /var/log/rpmpkgs | grep ppp

Have I missed something really simple? The fedora I got comes from sams
publishing 'teach yourself ... In 24 hours series'.

>From reading your replies indicate that there should be re-pppoe already,
but I can't figure out where it is.

Also, is there a way in Fedora to find out what version of everything I
have? Like a hardware manager but for software packages.

Many thanks again

Yours

CHUN