Re: rpm all wacked?

Hi,

I faced a similar issue on my system when I had upgraded rpm
recently. Removing the .db__ files solved it without any
database rebuild. Can you tell which version of rpm are you
using? I've got rpm 4.3.1 and that seems to be okay. Maybe
you can try an upgrade if no other workaround comes up....

cheers,
Siddharth.