Re: Qs regarding RPM listing program and key sequence

Bart Kalita wrote:
Hi All,

I've seen somewhere a program with a nice gui listing installed RPMs
with short description and a list of dependences. Can find it now and
all I can remember about it is that it started with a K but I might be
wrong. Does anybody know what it was?

I always "used" redhat-config-packages (by "used" I mean "got angry at")...

And a second thing I recall that there is a key combination that allows
taking screenshots during initial install, well I remember there was one
in RH9 beta tests. Again does anybody know what it is?

That'd be Shift-PrintScreen...