Re: make bootable fedora !!!!

I just used x-cdroast - you add the iso file to the burn list and that's all there is to it.  I think what you have done is extract the files and burn them on the CD - this isn't the same as burning the iso image.

If you are on Windows I've had good results using MagicISO to burn ios images.

Cheers,

Bob