Re: hardisk full

Thanks for all your help guyz, i followed the following steps, it might help
some else as well.

1. fdisk /dev/hdb (make partitions)
    /dev/hdb1 (new partition)

2. mkfs.ext3 /dev/hdb1

3. mkdir /mnt/homenew

4. mount /dev/hdb1 /mnt/homenew

5. cd /home

6. pax -pe -rvw . /mnt/homenew

7. mv -f /home /homeold

8. mkdir /home

9. add to fstab
    /dev/hdb1 /mnt/homenew ext3 defaults 0 0

10. Reboot

11. rm -Rf /homeold