Re: apt source.list

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
Am Mo, den 12.04.2004 schrieb david walcroft um 07:19:

What is the format (with example please) for this file,I've looked
around the net including Conectiva but nothing helps

http://lwn.net/Articles/60650/

Thanks for your help david

See also http://bazar.conectiva.com.br/~godoy/apt-howto/apt-files.html

Alexander

Thanks for the web pages,I put it to use but still have problems,
synaptic accepts my urls and upgrading gives it a fail on downloading

This is an entry in /etc/apt/source.list for my mirror

rpm http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/fedora/ linux/core/updates/1/i386 updates

This is an entry in /etc/apt/source.list.d/mirror.list

http://mirrors.usc.edu/pub/linux/fedora/fedora/ fedora/1/i386 os updates

The mirror.list url works and mine does not,I checked both urls and they seem to be similar,maybe I'll stick with yum at least it retrieves from my local mirror.

           david