Re: ClamAV on Fedora

On Mon, 2004-04-12 at 19:37, Matt Hansen wrote:

> * For simplicity, maybe you should consolidate the wget and rpm lines
> into one? i.e.:
>   - rpm --import http://crash.fce.vutbr.cz/Petr.Kristof-GPG-KEY
>
> BTW, I could host it at www.fedoraforum.org also if you'd like.

I've added that in.  It does make it simpler.  If you'd like to host it
there, I've no problem with that whatsoever :)

And to Bob Boucneau, re: adding it to fedora-docs, that's a good idea.
I'll see if they'll take it.

It looks like the version currently at
http://www.airride.net/linux/fedora+clamav-howto.html is now the final
one.  I've also changed the title, as David Norris suggested, to ClamAV
with Sendmail on Fedora Core 1.  This leaves room for others.

As I'll never be able to think of all of the places where it could be
posted, if any of you have any favorite places to put docs, feel free to
do so.

Thanks to all of you for helping and for those of you willing to host it
at various locations....I think it's done.

Ron Goulard