FC1 in general

This Free OS is the bomb for home and small business users
anyone who wants to learn Linux and use it in practice, this is the way to
go.

I highly recommend it to anyone

It is powering my server, and doing all the things I want it to do
and I am sure it could do alot more,
I just don't know how...... ;-) but I am learning.

I hope to see it continue to grow and hope to see alot of people
participating in the supporting of it.

I still consider myself a newbie, but I will try to help anyone I can.

Thanks all, and keep up the good work........

Don Dupy
Systems Administrator
maxxrad.net

http://www.maxxrad.net