Re: Advice please Java / php / html

Chadley Wilson wrote:
Hello ppl.

I am busy building a website for our production line,
I know a bit of html nut there are things that need doing that I cant
work out in html. I know I am being very vague here but I was wondering
what would be easier to learn online, and could some one point me in the
right direction to some sites that could teach me please?

thanks

I've found http://www.w3schools.com/ to be pretty handy.

Peter