Different Login Screen with KDE 3.2.1

I've just upgraded to KDE 3.2.1 and now I have a different graphical login screen. I get a grey dialogue box with fields for username and password, with an analogue clock to the left.

I used to have links for Shutdown, Reboot etc along the bottom of the screen, the clock and hostname in the bottom-right and a username field in the middle of the screen.

How do I get the old login screen back? The new one is ugly.

David.