Re: DVD burning software

k3b, xcdroast

I've burned DVD's with both, but k3b has a MUCH nicer interface, especially when burning multisession CD's.
I use GNOME, you just go into KDE one time to run the setup script, then you're good to go in GNOME (assuming you've got KDE set up as mentioned previously)

If you're just burning iso's and other single-session burns, then xcdroast may be the way to go.
But, it won't work out-of-box, you just have to go to their website, download another piece of software, and add a license code (it's free).
It's outlined step-by-step in their Help menu.