Re: PHP Problem

Bas Bosman wrote:

Ok today I downloaded a news script to post on my page I extracted it and I ran the install.

It asked for a username and a password so I filled that out and hit the install button.

Problem is the page just refreshes and clears all the filled out forms, that’s it.

I’m really stuck at this

Thnx,

Bas

Check to see if the script reguires "register globals" to be set to "on".. Older scripts will need this and the default now days is "off"..

Of course there is always the possibility that the script is crap and its not you at all.. :)

Later..