(no subject)

Hello fellow linux users
got a quick question, when I use the built in program
for burning cd's, it only see my writer and doesn't
see my dvd cdrom, I know it has been mentioned before
but could any of you tell me how I could get FC1 to
see the DVD ROM drive and if so how? I don't plan to
watch movies but would love to have in case I need to
burn a copy of something for someone or myself. I
think the program is gnome toaster.
Thanks again guys and gals, you're the best.
later
Mbutterman