Re: yum problems

On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 12:03, dsavage@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Homer,
>
> I use up2date and rather than yum, but I suspect your equivalent to
> /var/spool/up2date/ is full of stale rpm and hdr files. From time to time
> I clear out all those files before running up2date. Also, if you like to
> experiment with new kernels like I do, check /usr/src/ for old source
> trees. These two bits of housekeeping can free up a surprising amount of
> space on your root filesystem.

	I did that, but afterwards... My problem is, I thought yum checked for
file space to make sure this didn't happen.. And, if it's supposed to,
there's a problem in it..

--
Homer Parker			/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
BOFH for homershut.net		\ / No HTML/RTF in email

"Bill Gates reports on security progress made and the challenges ahead."
-- Microsoft's Homepage, on the day an SQL Server bug crippled large
   sections of the Internet.