Re: Evolution and MH folders...

On Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 04:45:17PM -0300, Alexandre Strube wrote:

> It seems it doesn't work with imap folders also... If you create an imap
> folder on evolutiom, it won't appear on squirrelmail, but the opposite
> happens... who knows.

Somewhere in the 1.0.x series of Evoution, support of MH folders via
IMAP got broken (it *did* work before) and my (still open, AFAIK)
bugzilla entry (Ximian) is occasionally touched with some comments,
but AFAIK this bug has never been solved.

Some people in my company needed to stop using Evolution since
then... :-(

It really suprised me (or should I say it pissed me off?) that such
a probably pretty trivial bug (it is related to stripping off
#-symbols or so) takes *years* to solve (I also tried to solve
it myself, but I had to give up after some attempts, the Evolution
code is *so* hugh...).

--
--    Jos Vos <jos@xxxxxx>