Defaulting Mozilla to open a new tab

	Hey all!

Last week sometime some folks were talking about having Firefox open a
new tab, and thinking that that is just how I'd like Mozilla to work
too, set about to make that happen.  Well today's the day!
I borrowed their script changing only the name mozilla from Firefox:

#!/bin/sh
mozilla -remote 'ping()'
if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then
#open a new window
#mozilla -remote "openURL(www.google.com, new-window)" &
mozilla -remote "openURL(${1}, new-tab)" &
else
#open new instance
mozilla $1 &
fi

Now, How do I make this interface ( In case you haven't guessed I'm a
noob,  a noob's noob if you will!)

I opened the preferred application program in the preferences menu of
Gnome and alterred the line from "mozilla %s" to the location of my
script("usr/bin/Mozexe %s") set the executable permissions on the file
and 'voila! C'est plus bon!'

Seems to be working well so far. Thanks to the authors of the script!

Scott