Re: Yum Problems, and Apt-Get Thanks for help...

Okey, first I want to thank you Axel. I now have one problem less...

Apt-Get(synaptic) works now, but yum is getting worster. Is says now:
Resolving dependencies
.Package gnomemeeting needs libpt.so.1.5.0, this is not available.
Package gnomemeeting needs libopenh323.so.1.12.0, this is not available.
Package php-domxml needs libxsltbreakpoint.so.1, this is not available.
[root@localhost anxa]#

And the weirdest thing here is that I do have those files on my
computer. Maybe it is a somewere in RPM list?

I tried to reinstall those pakets(using apt-get), but it was no effect
to yum.

I may have to create links to those files so that yum can determine that
those files really are on computer? :|
Because yum dosen't seems to even see that those are installed by using
rpm. (sometimes I just love gentoo...)

I need yum because apt-get dosen't update everything I need. (Every file
isn't available on apt-get!) I hate if I have to start playing around
with RPM... ;)

-Antti-