Re: USB cf reader problem unmounting

Polashek, Matthew wrote:

/mnt/flash: device is busy

Any idea why I might be getting this error?

Matt

If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies.

I have seen this on many occasions; For me, at least, it appears as if nautilus is keeping a reference for itself. That is, I have an icon on my desktop representing the CF device, and I can't umount from the command line - I can only unmount by right clicking on the desktop icon and selecting the unmount option. There are times when I physically have to kill nautilus from the command line to have it relenquish control, allowing me to unmount the device.

HTH...

--
Keven Ring                      | They called it Paradise
Lead Software Systems Engineer  |   I don't know why...