How to uninstall package?

How can i uninstall package in FC1?

The package tools give a list but what about something not listed?

I have a package that almost install correctly but stop before ending. FC1 say it is installed but it won't run.

How can desintall it and reinstall it.

It seem the Gui package install tool alway give me an error message when installing package.

My problem is with mgetty-sendfax. By the way i have trouble making Kdeprintfax working correctly.

--
Guy Bouchard
383 Rang 6