gsview & libgs.so

I'm trying to use gsview as my gui for ghostscript. Ghostscript is the latest stable fedora provided version. I keep getting the error that libgs.so is not found. I've seen from searches that this was a problem with previous redhat versions. Has anyone had trouble with getting gsview to work on fedora? Any solutions?

I'm trying to use it with Scribus:
http://www.atlantictechsolutions.com/scribusdocs/gsview.html
This page suggests changing something in the source RPM. Is this still necessary? How would I go about doing that?

--Jason