Re: Does Fedora support Logitech Cordless Desktop MX keyb&mouse?

Alexandre Strube wrote:

Em Sex, 2004-02-20 às 15:18, Juan Lupión escreveu:

So that is it. I'm considering buying one of these fancy keyboard + mouse combos from Logitech and I've read reports of some problems on Linux (some keys not detected, mouse not being detected at all...).
Is anybody using it on Fedora Core?

They will work, but, if you want to use those fancy keys, you'll have to google a little, as they don't come configured in standard X configs. (in fact, not even that "windows" key is)

They will work with linEAK and if they don't, you can make them work by following the instructions on the website <http://lineak.sourceforge.net/>. It's just as helpful and informative as the GAIM website which is one of the best program sites on sourceforge IMHO.

Craig