mozilla-firebird web page save

Hello list;
 I use Mozilla Firebird 0.7 running on FC1.

When you do a 'save page' in a new or empty folder a folder called
'_files' is created there.

Later saves create 'xxx_files' folders in that folder

The problem I have is that when moving pages to a common folder I have
several '_files' folders.

How do I tell Moz-Fire to NOT create the initial '_files' folder?

Thanks

  Mick M.

=====
The glass is exactly twice as large as it needs to be.