Re: Mozilla stops accepting keyboard input

Hi, Ben.

Ben Stringer wrote:

I often see a fault with mozilla where it stops accepting keyboard
input. The mouse can still be used to select text, but anything typed
into (for instance) the URL text field is dropped/ignored.

Iconifying and de-iconifying mozilla will restore keyboard input to
mozilla.

Can anyone confirm that they see this problem too?

Yep, I'm getting the same behavior. I thought it was something flaky about my test machine, a Dell OptiPlex GX1p, but I guess not. :) Sometimes changing focus to another app and back again fixes, but not always. The next time it happens, I'll try minimizing/maximizing as you suggest, and/or the Tab key as another suggested. So far, I've only seen this happen in Mozilla (1.4.1).

-Bill