Re: Installing from DVD?

Doug Stewart wrote:
Ricardo A. Vetrovec wrote:

the problem are not the installer, like NFS install, all the files are in one directory and the installer knows about it, the problem is burning the dvd-r with BOOT capabilities! and i don-t know how to to that, if anyone knows TELL US!!! that's a great information!!!!!

Greetings

Rick

Search the archives for "mkdvdiso.sh".

-Doug Stewart

Anyone know what's wrong with the archives at the moment?

For the past 2 days when I try to search all I get is:

  redhat.com is temporarily unavailable. Please try back later.

  If you wish to place an order for Red Hat products, please call 1-888-REDHAT

-- Nigel Wade