Re: Micro$oft $uck$

Alexandre Strube wrote:

Em Qui, 2004-02-19 às 17:16, Paul escreveu:

Nope. No need to move over. Mozilla 1.6 can handle anything you want to
throw at it. If a site is so badly broken as to be using knackered
Javascript or something else daft client side, then the author deserves
a good kicking and company doesn't deserve your trade.

When mozilla opens www.pcchips.com.tw correctly, I'll say WOW. But this
site is so bad that they have a link to file:///I:/ECS%20Site/legal.htm
on the index page...

The pcchips site seems to open ok for me (Mozilla 1.6 on Win2K). What do you see as the problem? The file:// link is the site author's problem, not the browser's.

There are some flyover things that don't appear in Mozilla but then the javascript is not right. WinIE will run javascript that is wrong and not report a problem. If you look in the Moz javascript console after loading that page you will see the errors, I will leave it as an exercise for the reader to figure out what is wrong. IMHO if IE did not disguise sooooo many errors that are in Web pages these days we would have less problems with "bad" Web sites.

Mike