Made stupid mistake, now no new Fedora kernels work

Last week I posted about having trouble getting the 2166 kernel to boot, and having initrd errors and a kernel panic with the new kernel. I tried everyone's suggestions but I never could get it to boot. 2149 is still working by the way. Anyhow, I tried the 2174 kernel and it won't work either, giving me the same problem. I forgot to mention that I tried to install a 2.6 kernel serveral weeks ago, updating my module init tools during the process to 0.9.15-pre4 . This is the only thing I installed during the 2.6 attempt that I can't and haven't rolled back. I've tried to reinstall modutils from rpm but I always have dependecy errors. Does anyone know if this new version of module init tools is the problem, and if so, is there anyway to roll back to the original version that came with Fedora.

-Ryan Newberry