Re: Bulldog UPS and FC1

M.Hockings wrote:

Caution: Use only factory supplied or authorized UPS monitoring cable!

I seem to recall amonst the stuff for NUT there was instructions for making cables for different UPS's but it has been a while since I've looked at it.

Nothing that sounds Belkin-specific, but... http://us1.networkupstools.org/cables/

In general many UPS cables are -not- wired like a standard serial cable.