To: <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: Linux 'n games

Am Mi, den 18.02.2004 schrieb dballester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx um 20:19:

PS: There are more and more games coming out for Linux but I want only
my old Need for Speed III and V running so if there is a possibility
under Linux, I am happy to try it ;)

Have you been tried wine package?

FYI

http://www.winehq.com/

HTH

David Ballester Montolio
Responsable de Sistemas y Comunicaciones
Kern Pharma, S.L.
www.kernpharma.com

GNU!

Hello

I had wine tryed too and it works not good for MS Office ( when you want
it ) really fine but for games not really good ...

--
Dirk Wendland
homepage:www.develop.if2.de