Re: Where can I search in the Fedora archive ?

Mike Klinke wrote:

On Tuesday 17 February 2004 07:55, dalen wrote:

The archive info is on that page, but it is not very intuitive to
go to an unsubscribe page to find the archives.  Perhaps the "To
unsubscribe:" part of the sig should be dropped or replaced with
"List Info:".

The vast majority of mailing lists that I subscribe to now-a-days include that type of information in the header of each message.
Mike,
Thanks for the info. I usually don't look at the header as it takes up too much screen space in Mozilla mail on my small 1280x1024 display. As such, I never noticed the List-Archive: line. Now I know.

Thanks,

Dale