Re: Slow performence

On 17 Feb 2004, at 03:38, Ron Henderson wrote:

2.) I still am unable to view mpeg movies, etc. I have downloaded the
Mplayer rpms, however, I am unable to install them due to missing
packages. I am missing libpostproc, and libpostproc.so.2, I also am
missing libxvidcore, but I think I just found that one. Any help?

Well I had the same problem - I used apt-rpm to get it however. I just uninstalled the broken packages with synaptic and then just did 'yum install mplayer' and it works perfectly, and created a fedora launch menu item too.

Martin Alderson,
IntechHosting

Email: martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.intechhosting.co.uk