Re: xinetd specifics

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Vexira NOTICE * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This version of Vexira MailArmor is a DEMO version and not full featured.

This banner message cannot be disabled until you purchase Vexira
Antivirus. After you purchase and install a license for use of Vexira
Antivirus for Mail servers this message will be deactivated.

Certain features are disabled in this DEMO version of Vexira Antivirus.

You can purchase Vexira Antivirus online at http://www.centralcommand.com
or contact our sales department at sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- Begin Message ---
Daniel Roesen wrote:

This version of Vexira MailArmor is a DEMO version and not full featured.

This banner message cannot be disabled until you purchase Vexira
Antivirus. After you purchase and install a license for use of Vexira
Antivirus for Mail servers this message will be deactivated.

Certain features are disabled in this DEMO version of Vexira Antivirus.

You can purchase Vexira Antivirus online at http://www.centralcommand.com
or contact our sales department at sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: xinetd