Mounting NTFS file system.

Hi All,

I have my laptop configured in dual boot mode. I have Windows XP home edition installed on NTFS filesystem and FC1 on other. When i tried to mount the NTFS filesystem from FC1, i got the message that NTFS filesystem cannot be mounted.

Is there a way I can mount these partitions in Linux or do i have to change the NTFS filesystem to someother that can be accessed from Linux.?

Thanks and Regards,
Vikas