Re: ALS and linux

the gnome ui has an extensive set of features geared around making the
system more accssible...

On your own system if you do a yum -y install gok and then enable it in
the preferences, assistive technology support dialog, and then restart
your windows manager you can try out the onscreen keyboard to get
started...

the gnome accessibility projects website is here:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/.

Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       joelja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx