Re: SIS 650

Dirk Wendland wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "M.Hockings" <veeshooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 9:06 PM
Subject: Re: SIS 650

Dirk Wendland wrote:

Hello

I want to use the graphik acceleration for my SIS 650 Graphics Card

I found a driver at SIS . COM but it is compilled with a gnu Compiler
Version 2 so it won´t work

Coul´d anyone help

Dirk Wendland
Saarland
Germany

http://www.develop.if2.de
A little development Tool for C++ / Java / OpenGL
under Linux

Linux Rules ;)

Check out  http://www.winischhofer.net/  I think this fellow has Linux
drivers for SiS hardware.  They give slightly better performance than
the SiS provided drivers.

Mind though,  the SiS 3D hardware gives all the acceleration of the
first model VW Beetle (IMHO).

Mike

Hello

this driver has no acceleration for this hardware this is like the normal
sis650 Framebuffer

Greetings

Dirk